Latest Israel News
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is using his meetings with US Secretary of State John Kerry to persuade him that Israel must maintain settlement blocs and areas of national and strategic importance, Netanyahu said Monday in a closed door meeting with Likud MKs.
Ex-navy chief: Israel has defenses against Russian missile coveted by Hezbollah – Jerusalem Post
Israel has defenses in place against the supersonic Russian- made Yakhont anti-ship missile, ex-navy chief Vice-Admiral (res.) Eliezer Marom told The Jerusalem Post on Sunday, days after The Wall Street Journal reported that Hezbollah has been smuggling the weapon to Lebanon in pieces to evade Israeli strikes.
Saudi King backs Israeli-Palestinian push, Kerry says – Reuters
Saudi King Abdullah offered his “enthusiastic support” to U.S. efforts to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Sunday.
Palestinian red lines make chances of US-mediated settlement slim – Times of Israel
US Secretary of State John Kerry met on Friday with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah for a talk that lasted several hours. On Saturday, Kerry was heading back for another round of talks with Abbas and his negotiating team, including chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat.
Kerry leaves region after 5-day visit empty handed – Jerusalem Post
US Secretary of State John Kerry left Israel on Monday following a five-day visit to the region.
Earlier Israel News
• Kerry praises ‘intensive’ talks, to return Sunday night
• If We Withdraw from the Jordan Valley, Hamas Will Take Over
• Hateful anti-Israel education shows PA’s true colors, minister charges
• Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal
• Kerry gains Arab backing for framework peace plan
• Defense Ministry: Missile shield system passes 2nd flight test
• IAF strikes Gaza in response to rocket fire
• Hezbollah said to raise missile threat to Israel
• We’ll ignore a ‘worthless’ framework deal, says PLO
• Leaked PA document predicts ‘third intifada’
• Kerry, Abbas to discuss framework deal in Ramallah
• Kerry lands in Tel Aviv for next round of talks
• IDF patrol takes fire from Gaza
• Palestinian ambassador in Prague killed in blast
• Israel reportedly offering land and its 300,000 residents to Palestinians
• Ariel Sharon near death after grave deterioration in his condition
• Analysis: Ya’alon reveals why he rejected US security proposals
• Abbas threatens to rally UN against settlement ‘cancer’
• Kerry’s framework proposal could be explosive
• Netanyahu: Israel’s security, Palestinian demilitarization are necessary conditions for peace
• 26 Palestinian prisoners released, head home to celebrations
• Free abortion for all women 20-33, panel recommends
• Netanyahu says Lebanese rocket attack constitutes double war crime
• Ancient burial box claimed to have earliest reference to Jesus
• IAF strikes Gaza following second rocket fired at Israel in 24 hours